1. The Board of Directors shall have the right to remove vehicles that are parked in violation of these rules or any other rule at the expense of the respective owners thereof.
2. No overnight parking on The Wynnewood Neighborhood Condominium streets is permitted. Overnight parking is limited to designated parking spaces for residents, and guests.
3. Trucks or other commercial vehicles shall not park overnight at any parking lot, or street.
4. No commercial vehicle, mobile home, recreational vehicle, boat or boat trailer may park within condominium property.
5. Storage of vehicles is not permitted anywhere within the Wynnewood community.
6. No motorized bike, moped, dirt bike, motorcycle or all-terrain vehicle allowed without licenses and then only on roadways and parking areas.
7. Bicycles are considered vehicles, and must travel on Community roads the same as an automobile, observing all STOP signs, and travel on the right-hand side of the road. They must be equipped with head light and rear light for night riding.
8. Residents are responsible for informing their guests and workmen of parking rules.