1. All members, residents and their guests must have their pets on a leash at all times while on common elements or limited common elements.
2. All members, residents and their guests must curb their pets and remove all feces from common property or limited common property. Pets are only to be walked in those areas designated. Said areas include, but are not limited to the area behind buildings 73 and 74 on the Wescott Road side nearest the detention basin; the curb area along Robertson Drive; the designated area between buildings 71and 77 off Wynnewood Road. (See Map on next page)
3. If any members, residents or their guests are found in violation of this resolution, the member will receive one warning letter. The second violation will result in a $50.00 penalty. The third violation will result in a $100.00 fine. Subsequent violations will result in a $100.00 fine for each violation.
4. If any member, resident or their guests are found in violation of this resolution on more than two occasions per calendar year, the membership rights of the unit will be suspended for 30 days in addition to the penalties set forth in this resolution or the Master Deed and By-Laws of the Association.
5. Pet owners are responsible for any damage to Units or Common Elements caused by their pet(s).
6. The owner shall compensate any person hurt or bitten by any pet and shall hold the Association harmless for any claim resulting from any action of their pet.
7. All pets shall be registered, inoculated and neutered as required by state or municipality law.
8. No bird, reptile, animal or pet shall be raised or bred in any Unit.